Letting of Real Estate Properties
Before you offer a real estate property for tenancy or sign a tenancy agreement you should reflect about the following questions:
- What is the rent I can (may) claim for my property?
- Is my property subject to the Austrian law of tenancy (Mietrechtsgesetz MRG)?
- Which contractual period should or may I agree on?
- Are there any possibilities to cancel the tenancy agreement which already exist or can be agreed on?
- Who is responsible for necessary maintenance works?
- May I claim a deposit and how can I ensure its receipt?
- Are there any fiscal aspects I have to take into consideration? (VAT, income tax, etc.)
- Further important points: passing on/subletting, pledge of index, fee charging for the tenancy agreement, refund of expenses etc.
You see, professional advice is absolutely inevitable. We are at your disposal and provide you with the neccessary know-how so that you find the right tenant for your property.
Are you interested in letting a property? Please contact the nearest RE/MAX office.Our success proves us right!
Nobody else in the world sells more real estate than RE/MAX!
With 6.328 offices and 90.557 independent estate agents in 92 countries worldwide RE/MAX is the most profitable real estate network.