You want to sell a property?
First of all you have to clear up some questions.
- What about the current selling conditions?
- What is the value of my object?
- Which price may I get on the market?
- In the position of the seller, what am I liable of and what do I have to take care of in terms of warranty?
- How do I succeed in selling my property at the highest price, as fast and agreeable as possible?
- How can I find potential buyers and furthermore how do I find the right buyer for my property?
- How can I avoid attracting "real estate tourists"?
- Has the selling of a property any fiscal effects on my earnings?
- How can I ensure the receipt of the purchasing price?
- What do I have to pay attention to concerning the implementation of the contract?
- What do I have to do after the closure of a sale (delivery of the property, insurance contract, etc.)
Only well experienced real estate agents with the necessary know-how about the regional real estate market can help you to find the answers to all the above questions.
This is a task which requires conscientious work for RE/MAX associates it is daily business.
Due to many years of experience, the existing real estate network and the advanced professional training you can trust in RE/MAX when it comes to the selling of your property.
Selling properties is a walk in the park, isnt it?
Yes, everybody can do it. The question is with how much effort and at what price?
Everybody can take a walk in the park but climbing a peak should be done by top athletes.
Placing properties rapidly and well situated on the market is a job for a specialist too.
Because it is a question of
- your money,
- your time as well as
- your security.
where the proverbial friendship is said to stop.
There it is where the selling process starts with the
- professional, comprehensible calculation of the market value
- due to the elicitation of all documents relevant for valuation
- due to the market analysis in the brochure "RE/MAX ImmoSpiegel".
These actions are followed by
- the analysis of the target group and the profiling of potential buyers
(Who can and wants to and may buy this property at which price?)
- the development of an individual marketing strategy for your property
(Which means are used by whom to attract potential buyers?)
- the professional data preparation with pictures, descriptions, plans, abstracts from the land register records, certain permissions and so on, and the necessary administrative procedures
- the illustration of all relevant information in form of an informative and appealing sales portfolio, named "Exposée".
Furthermore, why do you decide to be represented by an accountant at finance authority and by a lawyer at court? Maybe because they obtain better results thanks to their education? Maybe this holds true for RE/MAX Associates too?
- advertising by signs, banners, For Sale-signs, sales brochures, exposées for your office windows, Direct Mailings, etc.
- The research of the database of booked potential buyers, former buyers and former sellers is done very fast for those who want to sell their property on their own because they do not even have these opportunities.
- They dont have the chance to use the local, national and international network of RE/MAX Associates either; almost half of all transactions carried out by RE/MAX are done in collaboration of 2 RE/MAX estate agents.
- More than one third of all RE/MAX property sales start at www.remax.at, the biggest real estate website in Austria, because more than 10 years of first class real estate service has been the basis for confidence and (brand) awareness.
- Furthermore, all those interested can find all properties listed by RE/MAX on the most important real estate internet platforms of Austria
- and depending on the property and the target group in local, regional, national and international newspapers and magazines.
- Its just the reading of the regularly incoming activity-reports about the selling process that takes your time.
- Constantly new marketing innovations (Open House, Long Night of Real Estate, Bottom Up, etc.)
Thoughts about your security
- Do you know the risks, what you are liable for when talking to potential buyers? In the course of viewings, negotiations, further informations?
- Do you already have an energy certification, do you know where to get it and: do you know your liabilities to buyers and tenants if you cannot provide it?
- Do you know the lurking legal and fiscal traps, risks and possibilities in property sale? Real experts are versed in their job and have a lot of experience.
- The delivery of the sold property must be effected professionally. This can be guaranteed by "watertight" takeover protocols.
- The payment of the purchase price must be guaranteed. Not after the signing of the contract but long time before: by credit assessment of interested people, bank guarantee, financial check and the organisation of the money transfer.
- RE/MAX tests all the Associates throughout Austria regularly, anonymous and incognito. Thats called "mystery shopping". Testing all the experts so that you cant choose the wrong one.
- Have you ever thought of all the persons interested in visiting different properties? And how interesting it is for some of them to see and get to know your property?
- And most of all: what for?
- Very well educates real estate experts differentiate between really interested persons and those who only want to look around or do not have money or even have bad intentions.
- Do you really want to get to know people who only are interested in your money and your address?
- RE/MAX Associates effect all viewings and negotiations after consultation with you, in your name and your interest, and you do not even have to show up. You only have to be present at the time of contract signing at the lawyers or the notarys.
In a Word
- In Austria, more than 457 RE/MAX real estate experts work in 100 offices under the RE/MAX Code of Ethics. They are very well educated and tested regularly.
- They are extremely motivated, innovative and successful.
- They arrange 17 transaction sides a day or 6.300 sides per year. More than any other real estate organisation. Probably for a good reason
Nobody else in the world sells more real estate than RE/MAX!
With 6.328 offices and 90.557 independent estate agents in 92 countries worldwide RE/MAX is the most profitable real estate network.