Rent Real Estate Properties
When you are looking for a rental object or you are about to sign a tenancy agreement you have to take into consideration important questions:
- How can I find an appropriate rental property?
- Do I have the necessary market overview?
- Is the property subject of the law of tenancy or not?
- Are there any possibilities of early cancellation of the contract for the tenant?
- Who is responsible for necessary maintenance works?
- Is the landlord allowed to keep the key of the property?
- Are there any additional charges when it comes to the closure of the tenancy agreement?
- May the landlord charge a deposit?
- Is the owner allowed to let the property anyway (beneficial use, joint tenancy)?
Due to a wide range of real estate offers and the necessary experience we can offer you the adequate service to find your dream property. Together we are going to make it!
Are you interested in renting a property? Please contact the nearest RE/MAX office.Our success proves us right!
Nobody else in the world sells more real estate than RE/MAX!
With 6.328 offices and 90.557 independent estate agents in 92 countries worldwide RE/MAX is the most profitable real estate network.