You Want to Buy a Property?
When buying real estate, professional service is particularly important.
Many questions may arise such as
- How to find an appropriate property at a reasonable price as fast and agreeable as possible?
- What is the fairest price for the object of my choice?
- Are there any charges such as liens, easements, grandfathering rights and the like?
- Are there any possibilities for further development?
- Do a planning and usage permission already exist?
- Are there any fiscal aspects I have to take into consideration?
- Which additional costs do I have to take into account?
- Is the furnishing part of the house?
- When do I get the keys and when do I have to assume the expenses for the object, respectively (property tax, insurance, water, electricity, etc.)?
- Is the object insured adequately?
- May I cancel the insurance policy?
We come up to you. RE/MAX helps you to draw up your individual requirements specification by means of an accurate demand analysis. We are here to help and advise you concerning eventual circumstances that may occur when you buy a real estate property. This helps you to get the necessary security so that you can take the right decision together with your RE/MAX real estate agent.
We offer you distinguished advice, professional know-how and an appropriate network of very well experienced staff.
Are you interested in buying a property? Please contact the nearest RE/MAX office.Our success proves us right!
Nobody else in the world sells more real estate than RE/MAX!
With 6.328 offices and 90.557 independent estate agents in 92 countries worldwide RE/MAX is the most profitable real estate network.